The Plumber's Sink Wrench
Fix Under Any Tight Areas!
No need to become a contortionist just to reach that one tough nut, bolt or line! Use The Plumber’s Sink Wrench and makes installing faucets & sinks so much easier. This handy tool can save your knuckles, back, and money!
The wrench is especially perfect for plumbing jobs when nuts are in the most difficult to reach areas. It can fit nuts of most sizes and is very easy to use. With the length of this tool, reaching far off spots behind sinks or toilets is much easier.
EXTRA-LONG DESIGN - Lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL - It works with most common 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts.
EFFICIENT - Sufficient to deal with the various water pipe accidents that need to be faced in daily life, easy to use and rotate in narrow space.
HEAVY-DUTY - Made of lightweight, high-strength plastic and durable zinc alloy, difficult to be out of shape.
NON-SLIP - The anti-slip texture can easily relieve your hand strength when you use it.
EASY TO USE - It doesn’t need professional skill, is easy to operate for anyone.
VERSATILE - Suitable for the toilet bowl, sink, bathroom, kitchen plumbing and more.
- Material: Plastic + Aluminum
- Single Head
- Weight: 172g
- Dimensions: 52mm X 260mm X 29mm
- Suitable for: 4 and 6 tab basin nuts, supply line nuts, 1/2" and 3/4" hex nuts
- Inclusion: aluminum wrench head insert x1
- Dual Head
- Weight: 312g
- Dimensions: 52mm X 300mm X 19mm
- Suitable for: 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab basin nuts, supply line nuts, 7/8" and 1" hex nuts
- Inclusion: aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles x1, aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place x1
- 1 x The Plumber's Sink Wrench